If you’re an experienced .net developer, ambitious and keen to help define the future technical direction of our pioneering digital marketing agency, we’d love to hear from you.
As a trusted part of True’s tech team, you’ll work closely with our Head of Technology and the rest of the crew to deliver outstanding digital products and experiences for our clients.
Here’s what we’ll need you to do:
- Write reusable, well-considered, maintainable and extensible code that follows best-practice SOLID principles
- Bring new ideas and process improvements to the team
- Advance your lead development skills by taking responsibility for small to medium-sized projects
- Accurately estimate pieces of work and learning from previous projects to improve estimates over time
- Write and maintain clear and concise documentation for the team to follow
- Drive forward innovative thinking and the usage of new technologies and trends in the team
You’ll also have a list of qualities and qualifications as long as, well, this:
- Proven ability of delivery of small to large scale websites on the Microsoft stack using .NET Framework, C# and MVC applying OOP design principles
- Experience in working on integration projects of third party systems such as CRM, payment gateways, web services and authentication tools
Wonderful to have:
- Experience of working with content management systems – extra points for Episerver, Kentico or Umbraco
- Any experience with eCommerce platforms and online marketing systems
- Configuration of continuous integration systems
- The application of multi-tiered software architecture methodologies
- An understanding of hosting infrastructure; experience working with load balanced, and cloud multi-server environments
In return, you’ll get a host of True benefits including regular opportunities for training and career development, competitive pay, pension and life assurance package, and some of the best agency parties in the world ever.
If all of that sounds right up your street, please get in touch.