A true senior designer is the person who takes creativity to the next level, who pushes boundaries and tests ambitions. But at the same time is a genuine big brother/sister of the true family, nurturing engaging and helping grow the true culture.
As a senior designer at true you will be driving the design behind key client projects. Pushing forward the creative ambition of the agency’s output and also the client’s ambitions. As well as over-seeing and mentoring junior members of the team.
As an agency with digital at the heart we need a designer who is experienced with product design however as marketing partners we also create marketing and content to help deliver traffic to those digital solutions. As such we need a designer with the breadth of skills and passion to flex between digital design, motion graphics and art direction.
We want people who are obsessed with communications, connecting with users and consumers on an emotional level. Whether that’s through user-centric product design or the creation of impactful campaign concepts and content. A genuine obsessive visual problem solver rather than someone who is keen to perfect their abilities in one process or skillset.
- Internal: Agency management team; Agency account team, including Strategists, SEO specialists, Analytsts, UX designers, Technologists and production staff.
- As the creative often owning a project on a day to day basis you will be expected to be the bridge between disciplines, working collaboratively to ensure excellence of end product.
- Must be comfortable presenting to external personnel including: Client Marketing Director/Head of Marketing; Digital Heads/Directors and Head of IT etc
- Cost design phases of jobs.
- Lead jobs from creative perspective.
- Be the guardian of our clients’ visual brand internally.
- Owning project design as key support to Creative director.
- Help stretch the suite of creative services we offer.
Mentoring team members
- Help train and mentor more junior members of the team, we’re a true family so having the ability to be open, welcoming and inspire is important.
- Lead those designers in larger jobs, managing their output and sharing responsibilities, keeping an eye on their development whilst ensuring the excellence of output on the project.
Tenacious and curious yet flexible.
We believe in honesty, integrity and partnership, and that working together, anything is possible.
1. Strategic and commercial nous
- Understanding of the client’s business and is valued as a trusted, strategicly minded creative point of contact
- Collaborating with account teams to ensure projects and initiatives are aligned with digital and business strategies
- Looking for ways to demonstrate and reinforce business value of our work to help our clients understand the value of what our creative team has to offer
2. Honest, resourceful and tenacious
- Exuding vitality, energy and passion
- ‘Just do it’ – finds a way to get things done
- Seeking out the positives – strives for solutions that everyone buys into.
- Is unafraid and candid, and encourages others to always speak out, to be the best we can be
- Always curious – interested in learning and understanding the way things really work
- Is trusted and valued widely in the Agency
- A team player, not just in the usual job description manner, but is someone who truly has each other’s back (more in the Musketeers manner – “all for one and one for all”). Willing to switch up task at a moment’s notice to get other true members out of tight corners, or to help them take their work to the next level
3. Flexible yet diligent, creative with insatiable hunger
- We want team players who can listen as well as direct, but have an absolute determination to work with that team to pull out excellence over compromise
- Know your own mind, we want people who are confident enough to stand up for their own point of view whilst being open enough to listen to others
- We want someone who wants to create stand out work, work that makes others turn heads as well as turning the heads of our client’s audiences
- We want you to want to make a name for yourself as well as us
- We’re a fairly small team, so it’s essential you can be a big personality and a big part of the true family
- Competitive salary and incentive scheme
- 25 days holiday a year
- Pension Scheme with leading provider
- Flexible working and part time options
- Enhanced maternity pay & shared parental leave
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Friday 'beer o'clock' beers.
Send your CV and portfolio over to Nick Horne.